Monday, October 29, 2007

Here are 7 things few people know about me:

1. I never took a sick day off from the schools. All 12 years. (From grade school to high school) Not even one day. I became a slacker during my university days.
2. I get super excited at the thrift stores!!!
3. Even though I'm not good at it, I love playing scrabble and ping-pong.
4. I actually like chopped liver, Brussels sprout, and broccoli. Bring on whatever the food you don't like.
5. I sleep on my back. Still and straight.
6. I love perfumes. But I think I'm allergic to some sort of chemicals in some perfumes.
7. I don't like Jude Law.

I know that I'm supposed to tag other people - but most of bloggers I know have been already tagged. So I'll be one of the dead end. Sorry.

3 comments:

Flora Chang said...

HAHAHAHA~~ i enjoyed reading your 7 things!
I actually never took sick days either. And I've been in USA for 9 years now and I don't even have a family doctor.... just never got sick....

MiKa Art said...

Ohh, my fellow iron girls! I'm so happy to find you!!

Anonymous said...

Soooo funny. You have a great sense of humor! I was actually looking around at art for an artist to "tag" but see you have already been tagged...nevermind...BIG BIG Blessings!